We have made it easy…
At IFS, the process for admission has been made simple. We offer classes from Nursery to 7th Standard now. In coming years upper section will be developed till 10th standard. For girl students, we run separate classes from 6th standard onwards.
Every year, the admissions begin from December 15.
Registration – Any student aspiring to take admission into IFS need to fill registration form, which will cost Rs. 500. Then the student will be called for a written test, followed by an interview along with parent/guardian.
At the time of finalizing of admission, student should produce following documents:
- Authenticated copy of child’s previous school report (if applicable).
- Transfer certificate (TC)/ Leaving certificate.
- Authenticated copy of Birth Certificate.
- Address proof (Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, etc.]
- Three passport size color photos
Age Criteria - For admission into Nursery, age of a child should be at least two and a half years.
Admission Enquiry Form
381total visits,2visits today