Integral Foundation Schools in the city take admissions from all existing communities. The school aims to reflect Diversity and High standards of Education in all their classrooms. The Group currently has 7 branches in the city and they function independently. IFS schools are committed to provide safe and nurturing environment to its staff and students. Each branch has a well organised setup which facilitates the intellectual, emotional and physical development of its students. IFS Campuses have
- Digital Classrooms
- Well Equipped Science Labs
- Computer Lab
- Moral Science and Value Education
- Extensive Library for students with access to British Council Library Resources for IFS Staff
- Indoor Games Facility to train for Carroms, Chess, Rifle Shooting and Table Soccer.
- Multipurpose Hall
- Security Measures for students for Eg. dedicated Ayas for PrePrimary Section, Female attenders in school buses.
- Outdoor games coaching for football and athletics
- Security Cameras and Surveillance Team for every campus.
- Special Play area for PrePrimary kids.
- Training of Self Defence through Karate.
- Highly Qualified and Caring Teaching Faculty.
- Periodic Workshops and Training for Teachers to Keep them abreast with the best practices.
- Communication Development Programme in School to develop confidence of students
- Student Counselling Services
1791total visits,4visits today